West Central School Corporation 2022-2023 Student Registration PageWe are excited to welcome you and your children back to West Central for another great school year! If you are new to West Central or need help in registering your child/children for school, please contact your child's school office to arrange a time to register in person, or come to school August 1st from 8.00am to 3:00pm or August 2nd from 1:00pm to 7:00pm.
Returning families should register online by following the steps below:
1. Log into your Alma Account (if you forgot your username, it should follow the pattern john.doe). Contact your school office if you need assistance logging in.
Log into Alma here for K-6 students
Log into Alma here for 7-8 students
Log into Alma here for 9-12 students
2. Click on the Alma Start Forms link directly below your child's name, complete the forms, and agree to the terms and conditions.
Click here for picture instructions on how to access the form
4. Once in Alma, you should be able to view your child's teachers and other pertinent information.
5. Review and complete any necessary "Registration Links" to the right of this page or at the bottom of this page if you're on a mobile device.
- Note: Lunch and Breakfast are not free this year. For Free and Reduced prices, click on the link on the right side of this page. You will need to sign up online. Be sure to let us know that you may need textbook assistance. If you do not qualify for free/reduced meals, you are responsible for all lunch and textbook charges, so it is important that you complete this information in a timely manner.
- Note: Textbook fees will be billed at registration. For textbook rental assistance, you must first apply for Free/Reduced Lunch.
- Note: If you do not plan to ride the bus or your transportation plan has changed, please notify your school office.
- Note: Notify your child's office of any other significant changes the school should know about.
Elementary Textbook Rental Fees 2022-2023 (board approved May 5, 2022)
1st Grade $137.56
2nd Grade $139.17
3rd Grade $142.86
4th Grade $135.90
5th Grade $136.21
6th Grade $127.16
Grades 7-12 will be determined based upon the student's schedule. Textbook rental fees include the $20.00 technology fee.