WCSC Registration PageIf you are new to West Central, please contact your child's school office to arrange a time to register in person, or come to their school August 2nd from 8 a.m. to 3 p.m. or August 3rd from 1 p.m. to 7 p.m.
Returning families should register online by following the steps below:
1. Log into your Alma Account (if you forgot your username, it should follow the pattern john.doe). Contact your school office if you need assistance logging in.
2. Connect your Alma account to your Alma Start account as seen in the video below.
3. Click on the Alma Start Forms link directly below your child's name, complete the forms, and agree to the terms and conditions.
4. Review and complete any necessary "Registration Links" to the right of this page or at the bottom of this page if you're on a mobile device.
- Note: Textbook fees will be billed shortly after registration.
- Note: Remember to add money to your child's lunch account in the "Online Lunch Payments."
- Note: If you do not plan to ride the bus or your transportation plan has changed, please notify your school office.
Log into Alma here for K-6 students
Log into Alma here for 7-8 students
Log into Alma here for 9-12 students